Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cute, Comfortable, and Cheap

I generally don't like to dress down. Much like Laura from Project Runway, I think it's a slippery slope into sweatpants and flipflops, but there are times, especially when "aunt flo" comes to visit, that I simply cannot force myself to look chic. So I'm constantly searching clothes that are both comfy and adorable, and In this category Forever 21 and Delia's do not disappoint. So here are my top picks.
This cardigan is lightweight and perfect for summer $17.80 @ Forever 21

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the hearts on this cute ribbed top and it's only $14.80.


If I'm ever feeling a bit gloomy the color on this shirt would cheer me up $22.50



I'm not sure what it is about this hoodie, maybe its the ruffles, maybe its the skull, but I like it a lot. The only downside is it's $39.50




I've always liked skirts, they're easy to put on, and I don't feel constricted. So I really love this skirt for $38.50






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the bright turquoise shirt, I'm a sucker for bright colors.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the clothes! I wish there was a Forever 21 near me, anyone wanna send the clothes to me? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those are so cute! I feel the same way about skirts.